What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive A to Z guide of natural remedies for illnesses
- Giving you a list of A-Z of conditions covered for nearly every single ailment you could think of
- Giving you an opportunity to find out straight away what you have and how to deal with it
- Giving you a list of remedies to match and cure your condition
- Telling you how you could start to feel healthy again
- Explaining to you in deptht5 over 100 illnesses
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Big Book of Home Remedies scores 74.52/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://homeremedieslog.com/downloads/big-book-of-home-remedies-product/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: homeremedieslog.com you’ll also be taken through to homeremedieslog.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)